Greg Young helps business owners reduce the stress in their lives, increase the Net Profits of their companies, and helps their managers, supervisors, and employees improve their skills and productivity.
He specializes in Strategic Planning, establishing Accountability in organizations, creating Incentive Plans to reward improved performance, and putting in place a system to “coach up” the existing workforce.
Greg is a member of the National Speaker’s Association and an author.
He has started, grew and sold businesses as well as worked as General Manager and Chief Financial Officer to a group of companies with annual sales of over $160,000,000.00. He understands the principals that work for the start-up business as well as established businesses.
- Hired by the State of Louisiana through its Main Street Program to help small businesses in 10 towns throughout Louisiana in Economic Development
- Speaker at regional and state conferences in Economic Development
- Keynote speaker at various state and national conferences
- Author of the book “What to do if the Stork Didn’t Leave Instructions” – a parenting book to help them improve their children’s self-esteem
- Publicly elected St. Mary Parish School Board Member
- Voted Teacher of the Year by his peers
- Voted Coach of the Year by his peers
- Member of St. Mary Parish Drop Out Prevention Committee and volunteer mentor for students failing in school
Book me today
Would you like me to speak to your employees, association, conference attendees or chamber of commerce members?
Simply give me a call 985-209-7246 or click the button below…