Can you give me a couple of examples of working with Business Owners and Associations?
One of my business clients that I have worked with for 6 years has experienced strong growth and in the last 15 months have added 2 new divisions and 4 key management positions.
Originally 6 years ago they couldn’t envision more than a 5% annual growth in their business. With Strategic Planning and my involvement they have average over 20% annual growth over the 6 year period.
An example working with an Economic Development Group recently I presented two programs for the Terrebonne Economic Development Authority. The first was “Seven Strategies to Create Profitable Sales” and the second was “Increasing Productivity and Net Profits”.
The “Increasing Productivity and Net Profits” program was filmed and it is available for purchase on my website www.CEOBusinessOwner.com
How do you help people get from where they are in their lives to where they want to be?
First we help people get clear on what they want and start with an honest assessment of their present circumstances. From there we work with them to develop a Strategic Action Plan that includes benchmarks with checkpoints (measurement!) We are there to both support and hold them accountable.
It involves increasing their awareness, improving the choices they make and developing habits more conducive in getting better results in their life and in their business.
I know you also have a book to assist parents in raising their children to have good Self-Esteem. Tell me a little about the book.
It is different than any book in that it recognizes the differences in children and gives you clear information of how to best communicate with the different personalities.
It is also very practical – not theory based. The chapters are short and packed with good information you can implement easily.
And there are wonderful illustrations throughout the book that help bring home the point of each chapter.
What are some benefits that your clients have experienced from your involvement with them?
- Increased Net Profit
- More family time
- More engaged employees
- Systems and benchmarks established throughout their business
- Incentive plans tied to productivity and net profits (everyone benefits)
- Having me as another senior level manager available to provide valuable input
What do you do and who would benefit from your expertise?
- I help people get more of what they want in life and less of what they don’t want both in their personal lives and in their businesses. Anyone who wants to get better results in their lives would benefit.
- Basically if it involves people, behavior modification, and getting results that is my expertise.
Who are your primary markets?
I primarily work in two different but related areas. The first area is working with business owners.
- We help them improve the quality of their life and to reduce their stress.
- We identify and implement strategies to significantly increase their net profits.
- And finally we help them develop and improve the skill level, focus, and self-motivation of their managers, supervisors, and employees to become more productive.
The second area we work in is with Chambers of Commerce, Economic Development Entities and Associations by providing value to their members through speeches, programs, and training targeted to the needs of their members.