A Workshop with proven, practical tips you can implement in your business immediately! On this DVD you will discover proven and effective strategies to boost productivity and increase your net profits.
Effective strategies to boost productivity
- Recruit and hire the right people (find out immediately if they are not a match to your company)
- Increase your workforce’s productivity
- Set clear expectations with job descriptions (the best way to develop job descriptions if you don’t currently have them)
- Foster an environment where your employees and managers become more self-motivated (most companies aren’t doing this and don’t know how)
- Establish an incentive plan that works (components of incentive plans that work – watch productivity go up at least 25% and as much as 100%)
- Establish benchmarks for accountability (how to measure performance)
- Identify low performance employees and either train or replace them
- The importance of on-going training – (how to make it effective)
Strategies to increase net profits
This workshop addresses many of the challenges that businesses face in today’s tough economic environment.
- Managing labor costs
- Lack of a trained work force
- Competition for qualified applicants (with a limited supply)
- Shrinking market share and competitive pricing
- Unmotivated workers (doing enough to get by)
- Falling productivity
- Rising benefit costs
- Excessive governmental regulations
- Shrinking profit margins
A proven track record
Greg Young has proven his ability to help companies grow and become more profitable…
- As Chief Financial Officer he helped one company grow from $2 million in sales to over $40 million in sales.
- In 17 months as CFO and General Manager of a company with sales over $150,000,000 he led them to their most profitable year in 30 years.
- In six years after taking over his father’s company, he increased sales by over 600%, more than doubled the number of employees, and increased the net worth of the company by over 500%.
Order your copy today by clicking the “add to cart” button below…